Scouting Withdrawels

It's been 3 weeks (give or take) since I've done any real scouting for inventory. This morning I told my business partner (hubby), if we had the money, we really needed to go see what the stores had. Not that I have nothing to list (believe me I'm not lacking in that department), but most everything I have to list is what I call the "harder to list stuff" because most of it does not have an ISBN #. Those type of books take a bit more research before listing - hence - more time - hence - I've been lazy! Blaaa...

So, we decided to head to some of our favorite haunts. Book pickings weren't so hot today. Some childrens books for lots, a couple adult NF, but nothing exciting. However we did pretty good in the toy and game area, several new items that were never opened (I like those). Hubby has gotten pretty good and picking out toys and games. Polly Pockets, Breyer Horses, Smithsonian Volcano, and more.

Guess tomorrow I'll be doing all sorts of listing. Check them out: Treasures Old and New

Until next time...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*Christian
*Wife
*Mother
*Teacher
*Book Dealer
*Decorative Painter
*And much more!

Followers

Just Twittering

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive